[kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 14:51:05 EDT 2010

> Well stop using oil then.

Relatively speaking, well put. That said,
1) as a country (pronounced "cu.." forget it =) ) we have The Messiah here now giving permission for drilling for more in the oceans just off our coasts. [Well, not my coast (California) because we're sofa king 'liberals' that to allow drilling here would instantly end every reelection hope he may(may) have (CA. has the most liberal electoral votes of any state)]; and
2) as individuals.. have you really contemplated how many things in our day-to-day lives and services (public and private/paid-for) are hooked on oil and would very quickly stop if the spigot closed? I think it'd be like a permanent power outage ending all social functions, but only in slow-er motion. I'm not sure anyone can meaningfully decouple from oil addiction as things stand now.

> don't tell me the oil comapnies will block them all.

  Not at all, the Oil People abuse the consumers because they're passive little monkeys whose cult-beliefs teach them that the adults/knights will ride in to save them if/as long as teh children sit tight. And Obama is going to fund nuclear energy too. But we know now it will require but one reactor meltdown for him to flip-flop on that issue too, if the current Gulf oil disaster is any indication. Wtf, who voted for this guy??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXhCGjCOh0