[kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 11:41:10 EDT 2010

I always endeavor, Rob. However, my experience particularly in the States is that people are made to be dependent on oil (cars). Los Angeles public Transport is a joke, and a bike ride is a death trip. Some places have it more together, e.g. San Fran and Oregon State.

And the general population is somewhat ignorant to most of the facts, and has no belief they have an ability to change things.

In Europe you can always find a recycle bin, not so everywhere in the States. And what is usually 'recycled' here ends up on a boat to an Indian landfill.