[kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 14:55:20 EDT 2010

Thumbs up to you, Sir! :)

Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:51:05 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

> don't tell me the oil comapnies will block them all.

Not at all, the Oil People abuse the consumers because they're passive little monkeys whose cult-beliefs teach them that the adults/knights will ride in to save them if/as long as teh children sit tight. And Obama is going to fund nuclear energy too. But we know now it will require but one reactor meltdown for him to flip-flop on that issue too, if the current Gulf oil disaster is any indication. Wtf, who voted for this guy??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXhCGjCOh0