[kj] Killing Joke ... for the journey ...

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:04:37 EDT 2010

heh, i was at the beach at Mangawhai the other day, and i saw some dudes
whom i hadn't seen in a while, one of them, years... i said to the one i
hadn't seen in years that he was looking rather old, and he replied that
'unfortunately time does this to all of us, blah blah blah...' then he
walked away, i think a bit deflated.. lol. anyhoo, i had just had a smoke,
and wasn't as sharp as i could have been, hammering into him the fact that
he only had about 30 summers left, and he only had more age and decay to
come, followed by DEATH... sigh. i'll get him next time..!

=)

postponed indefinitely..."