[kj] Killing Joke ... for the journey ...

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Fri Mar 26 17:54:20 EDT 2010

Bongo: I could not agree more with your last comment; it was beautifully stated. In today's youth-obsessed world, such a philosophy is refreshing. I would never want to be a teenager again, and most of my 20s were not fun, given my immaturity and cluelessness of who I was, so frankly, I don't really miss those, either.
Things really starting improving in my 30s. Does the idea of facing all those annnoying issues that accompany -- or heaven forbid a serious illness in -- the later years? Not especially, but as you said it is all part of the incredible experience of being on this earth.

Cheers,

Karen