[kj] [Bulk] Re: Latest Blog Post from Youth:

phil phil.tofield at virgin.net
Sat Mar 6 18:22:08 EST 2010

you lucky bugger, seeing a shuttle launch has always been an ambition
of mine. As is seeing a total solar eclipse, and Im unlikely to see
either now. Went to cornwall for the eclipse in '99, and the only
clouds in the sky for the whole week we were there was the 2 hours of
complete cover which obscured the whole event. Didnt see a fucking
thing. Im still gutted about that to this day.