[kj] (OT) World Cup

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:52:36 EDT 2010

No, coverage over here is crap. I alternate between ABC and Channel 34, pero mi espanol no es ese bueno.. :/

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:33:23 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) World Cup

Any Gatherers in the 'States recommend any particular channel's commentators or
coverage of the World Cup games? For the longest, the english (U.S.'s) coverage was
not so good so I stuck with the spanish channels, but I'm now wondering if there's any
english(U.S./Brit./whatever) coverage out there now that people are happy with. Thanks.

Holla'.

I mean, Killing Joke rules.