[kj] (OT) World Cup

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 22:18:51 EDT 2010

In case this latest change got past anyone watching the games, there's a change in game coverage starting as of yesterday. Coverage is now split between channel 34 and channel 46, with each time slot - 630am and
11am - showing 2 games, 1 on each channel (34 and 46), so don't anyone miss Portugal v. Brasil tomorrow morning.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"