[kj] (OT) World Cup

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 23:31:32 EDT 2010

  About that Bra-C.d.Iv. game, though Fabiano (9) did top Maradona's "(one) Hand of God" record by
using  "two ARMS of His" to score his second goal of the night (0:39 - 0:46), I did also see the ref' being
fooled by Cd.Iv. into red-carding Kaka' for zero reason.

   It's always annoying and yet ultimately worth a laugh to watch tragic, feeble-minded teams like Honduras, like Ivory Coast, etc. consistently resort to petty attacks and deception to try and win when all hope is slipping fast - and still never win. Ha! What more can be said.