[kj] (OT) World Cup

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Mon Jun 21 08:24:28 EDT 2010

<<< I think Brazil felt they couldn't pull off their usual
playacting/cheating
when faced with such a professional and sportsmanlike outfit. Contrast with
yesterday's game
against Ivory Coast - the last 15 minutes were a fecking disgrace. >>>

That was appalling, fecking disgrace indeed.

<<< England's spoilt multi-millionaire whining brats >>>

They should be paid on performance. Why should they bother putting any
effort in when they are paid so much regardless? A team of amateur under-16s
would have displayed much more passion for the game.

_____