[kj] (OT) World Cup

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jun 19 00:37:01 EDT 2010

The thing that makes it hard for me to watch a lot of soccer are the
dives...low scoring I can handle if it's still a tight game, but this kind
of stuff is the antithesis of sportsmanship, to say nothing of
entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iufnlu5842w
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iufnlu5842w&feature=related>
&feature=related

And is it just me or does Maradonna wake up every morning in a dumpster?