[kj] (OT) World Cup

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 19:15:13 EDT 2010

> ..The thing that makes it hard for me to watch a lot of soccer are the dives...

There will always be Klinsi, the
Chaplin/Olivier of The Dive, one of the greatest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxnmC8oYPNY
I think he trained with the best of them, the world-famous Cliff Divers of Acapulco.
The woman in that video even calls his dives "triple sow couws."

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaVdnrPOZA

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"