[kj] (OT) World Cup

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:37:44 EDT 2010

me & sport don't get on & me & football get on least of all but I do watch the 'big' games if only to remind me why I don't follow it :)
It's really quite something when your own fans boo you at the end.

Highlights tonight for me was the studio commentary
Just before the second half:
"Welcome back to (blah blah blah) where England are playing like drains"

& as it finished he said something like "England remain unbeaten, their track record remains intact"

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com