[kj] In excelsis on Last.fm.

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 11:39:55 EDT 2010

I don't buy that excuse. since digital sharing has come about ever record
this band produces gets that excuse and I have yet to find any such saviour
of a band track. A cd official release cannot polish the prerelease digital
file turd tune.

If satellite radio played the old kj catalog I bet you could grab your
favorite song regardless of era from satellite burn it to disc and play it
in your car and that record would still rock your pants off.

_____

1. The currently available version is a grab off satellite radio. I burned
it to disc and played it in my car and it sounds like it was recorded inside
of a fish tank. Let's wait to hear the actual final mix before passing
judgment.