[kj] In excelsis on Last.fm.

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:47:20 EDT 2010

>I don't buy that excuse... since digital sharing has come about ever

record this band produces gets that excuse and I have yet to find any

>such saviour of a band track. A cd official release cannot polish the

prerelease digital file turd tune.

To my ears it sounds like they compressed it to fuck and then ran the
whole thing through a mastering limiter set to stun . . people need to
remember it's not about how loud it sounds it's about dynamics!

________________________________

I don't buy that excuse... since digital sharing has come about ever
record this band produces gets that excuse and I have yet to find any
such saviour of a band track. A cd official release cannot polish the
prerelease digital file turd tune.

If satellite radio played the old kj catalog I bet you could grab your
favorite song regardless of era from satellite burn it to disc and play
it in your car and that record would still rock your pants off.

1. The currently available version is a grab off satellite radio. I
burned it to disc and played it in my car and it sounds like it was
recorded inside of a fish tank. Let's wait to hear the actual final mix
before passing judgment.

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.