[kj] OTG ???

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 12:57:32 EST 2010

> Consider the prescience: We Build the Tower/Tower Falls Down/

Some other prescient song lyrics

"The Democratic-Communist relationship
won't stand in the way of the Islamic force" ~~ world destruction; time zone

"The ghost of Manhattoes
Shrieking as they fall
From AT&T...[biggest tenant of the Twin Towers]" ~~ goodbye mr.ed; tin machine

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"