[kj] New Topic-Jazz On The Wagon

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 21:20:06 EST 2010

My little brother met a couple of people (he described as hippies, one
really outgoing, the other really not outgoing), at a recent Dreamtheater
concert, who reckon they lived next door to Jaz on Great Barrier Island, and
inherited his cats. He was apparently away most of the time and wouldn't
make arrangements to have them looked after so they would look after them.
Then one day he came to the door and asked if they wanted them.