[kj] OTG ???

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 12:07:03 EST 2010

I have to start by disagreeing with my fat northern namesake. The OTG lyrics are the *worst* thing about an album that has a lot of "worsts" in its collection.

That said, I would be intrigued to hear some of the material live. I genuinely like Tiahuanaco, and America has its moments. As Jamie says, with the current line-up...

Thin Southern Jamie