[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 10:17:06 EDT 2010

I love a pile of electronic music, notably all things Kraftwerk,
Underworld, Orbital, Leftfield, Coil (if they 'count' as electronic)
and a clutch of others. Kinda appeals to a different side of the brain
than does, say, The Misfits or The 'Pistols or, for that matter,
Killing Joke, but that doesn't make it any less engrossing. To my
mind, anyway.

Alexinnyc.

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. I'm still finding my
way with the texting apparatus. - Alex