[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS...........talking about more balls than ever before

phil phil.tofield at virgin.net
Mon Apr 19 16:35:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:33:43 +0100, you wrote:

>Get a life!!!!!!!! You sound like a bunch of girls....the reason why I don't get on with females as well as males!

>Michelle from Edinburgh (peeeed off with the volcanic ash having destroyed my Easter travel plans!!)

Michelles positive contribution to the list is the news of her
disrupted Easter travel plans caused by the volcano in Iceland. You
all now have one minute on the subject of Michelles travel plans (and
the disruption thereof), repetition, hesitation or deviation will be
penalized. Your time starts now....

ding...