[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS...........talking about more balls than ever before

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:27:21 EDT 2010

I was up in Edinburgh for 3 nights ... shame I didn't get to meet up with Dave ... his smile would have dispersed the ash clouds ... my 4 year old thought he could see the volcano from Haymarket ... he also spoke of planes crashing ... kids eh ... we went to the zoo, did the castle and 2 open top sightseeing tours ... bloody great it was ...unfortunately I had to miss the gathering on Friday (and the KFB gig in Camden on Saturday) ... worst bit of the trip was listening to the football as we drove back from Edinburgh airport to Stansted on the Saturday as Man Utd fluked it at City and Chelsea failed to turn up at Spuds ... but yes, has anyone the photo of the volcano from the air ? three holes from which the ash is spewing ... ooooo, ain't it ugly ? it looks demonic ... and it has started spewing out further ash clouds so maybe things are not yet over ... didn't go to Paris today ... cancelled my hotel but eurostar tickets were non-refundable ... I guess fellow gatherers are now sweating over the next week or so's plans ... I may see some of you in Prague next Monday/Tuesday if the "vilecano" calms down a bit ...