[kj] NOT BEEN HERE FOR 2WKS N STILL SICK OF ALL YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS...........talking about more balls than ever before

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 16:00:17 EDT 2010

Michelle Milarski farted:

Get a life!!!!!!!! You sound like a bunch of girls....the reason why I don't get on with females as well as males!
Michelle from Edinburgh (peeeed off with the volcanic ash having destroyed my Easter travel plans!!)

+++++++++

I suggest chartering a plane and flying directly into the volcano. Bonus points if someone posts the video on Youtube.

T.B.