[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Apr 17 09:29:57 EDT 2010

I was close to choosing Judith, was addicted to it for weeks in 2000, and
it'll always remind me of that time. Strong contender for best
anti-Christian song ever. But seems to have aged a bit? I thought that and
The Outsider were closer to typical Angry Young Tool tracks. Whereas stuff
like Gravity, The Noose, Hollow, Blue etc are very different. Maynard put it
that APC was his feminine side...(although I don't know how much of the
music in any of his bands that he came up with...)

This is about as close as Tool comes to APC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiTtWnx_rjY