[kj] [Bulk] Re: Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 12:00:30 EDT 2010

Guilty of what, exactly? Thinking Alex hasn't heard all Mr. Reatard's
stuff? (Which was't even the point of my "Top 50 Songs" original post,
to be an advocate of Jay Reatard. I'd just as soon be an advocate of
Severed Head of State.)

Not sure I follow what you're getting at. But I can be like that
sometimes. ;)

Like I said, I'm on here because I love/respect/adore Killing Joke. I
come from a DIy hc/punk background. When I see a Top 50 list of the last
decade that includes My Chemical Romance yet not one song by, say,
Poison Idea, MDC, or - yes - the resented Jay Reatard, I bristle.

No apologies, no prisoners,;)

-0liver