[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 11:05:45 EDT 2010

Neil,

You do know he [Jay Reatard] didn't just record under his own name, but
also did stuff as Nervous Patterns, Lost Sounds, Final Solutions,
(<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K6TNitmtgo>) and others, right? There
is a reason TV Smth of The Adverts had recently invited him to be
guitarist on his reunion tour.

He died at the age of 29 and the NYT made an article about it, and he
recorded like -- 400 songs (? - not kidding) under various monikers from
2000 - 2010. But My Chemical Romance beats him out in Alex Smith' world?

Man.

-0liver