[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:25:23 EDT 2010

Heh, I too am impressed with your passion for the man and his work but, and
this is the bit that is making me smile, you have to accept that it is
possible that
even if Alex heard all 400+ of his songs, he may still prefer that one MCR
track over them all!

Because your world is yours and Alex's world is his and, thank god, we all
have our
own worlds... which is what makes conversations like this hugely enjoyable
but also
spectacularly pointless. (And yes I have heard Mr Reatard's other
incarnations)