[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:36:38 EDT 2009

agree to a certain extent, but as he wasnt allowed to finish many of
his answers, the general hostility would throw many a politician.
Later on he came out with stuff and he was more at ease. That is where
people need to challenge, where he feels comfortable and uses his real
beliefs.

Jon Chapman, you have a lot of associates in various nazi/fascist
groups. What did they think?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Rob Horan <Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk> wrote:

> What it exposed was Griffin's inability to put his message across as a consummate politician, this was his big chance in the public eye, he looked unsure and frozen by the spotlight - surely he needs to be able to deal with 100 hostile accusors in a television studio....the problem is that BNP support is disaffected working class in high unemployment and multicultural areas and a proportion of them will search for something/one to blame for their woes, the BNP feeds off this of course.

> In the end I thought he was a nonsense, the BNP is a century out of date and his supporters were exposed as fools.....

iPat Davies
Ascendo tuum - Up yours