[kj] ot.tech help,about - internet provider-sky

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 18:32:58 EDT 2009

thanks for the info bo.

my contract with -3- doesnt exspire until august,so i still have a time to look around at best possible choice--btw i do not have router,i have one of those dongle wireless things ;) it does give me the freedom to connect with the internet anywhere,even in the garden,but it can be slow and -you tube -takes ages ;( lol

milindafgrant ps i hear b.t are rubbish as well!

also i heard that-sky-offer a package with free broadband- phone line,cheap calls,viewing pack films ect and a sky plus box.