[kj] ot.tech help,about - internet provider-sky

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:13:41 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM, melinda grant
<hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> does anyone know how good the internet provider-sky-is?

> is it fast? slow? or tell me all you know.

The speed is pretty good, i get 10mbit down when using a download
manager like FlashGet and 3-6mbit on other downloads depending on
where i get them from.

The routers they give you are the absolutely cheapest Netgear models,
and frankly, they're worthless. Plus you don't get username and
password for the router, but you can set up port forwardings via uPnP
(most p2p programs can do this for you).