[kj] ot.tech help,about - internet provider-sky

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:30:03 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:32 PM, melinda grant
<hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  my contract with -3- doesnt exspire until august,so i still have a time to

> look around at best possible choice--btw i do not have router,i have one of

> those dongle wireless things ;) it does give me the freedom to connect with

> the internet anywhere,even in the garden,but it can be slow and -you tube

> -takes ages ;( lol

I used 3 back in Denmark, and they are crap. I paid for 7mbit and
hardly ever got more than 2, even though i lived right next to an
antenna. I cannot say anything about Sky and 3G, we have a normal Sky
Broadband with a wireless router here, and apart from sending us a
dead router at first, it's worked flawlessly.

> milindafgrant ps i hear b.t are rubbish as well!

Yes, we changed from BT because not only are Sky faster and cheaper,
but BT have traffc limits.

> also i heard that-sky-offer a package with free broadband- phone line,cheap

> calls,viewing pack films ect and a sky plus box.

True. We had the box already, so i think we got free internet by
moving the landline to Sky. You'd have to check their website for
deals though, i have no clue about that stuff, i just use the net (now
that ITV4 isn't showing The Prisoner anymore).