[kj] OT: hc/punk mp3 blog/G.G. Allin

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:47:10 EDT 2009

Hated is awesome. Like Alex said, it doesn't matter whether you love, hate or know nothing about GG Allin. It's a fascinating piece. Also worth checking out is the bootleg of GG's final show, taken just hours before his death. A few songs are played at some NYC venue. Looks more like someone's garage than a proper club. The show gets shut down and GG proceeds to walk down the street buck-naked before some crusty punks find him some clothes. It ends with him and said punks jumping in a cab, leaving the cameraman to watch as they drive away and that's where it ends. Apparently, what followed was he went to someone's apartment, shot heroin and died.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale