[kj] OT: hc/punk mp3 blog/G.G. Allin

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri May 22 09:49:43 EDT 2009

Ha ha yeah, Hated is great... not seen it in years though! GG is always
entertaining... the Space At The Chase gig where he clears pretty much the
entire room in the time it takes to do one song! Just counted up my
vidlist... somehow I have about 80 GG gigs on video... does that make me a
weirdo?! I hope so!

Dave in Edinburgh