[kj] [Bulk] Re: OT: hc/punk mp3 blog/G.G. Allin

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 11:24:53 EDT 2009

Another thin about GG Allin that is often overlooked is if you take away
the FILTH AND THE FURY of his persona, a lot of his songs are actually
very good. His early song "You Hate Me & I Hate You" is on the Faster &
Louder, Rhino early hardcore comp. alongside songs by folks like Agent
Orange, The Dils, Germs, Ch3, etc. On Vol. 2, if memory serves. Vol. 1
had Dead Kennedys and I forget who else That was a good series.

-Brian