[kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Jul 20 14:40:35 EDT 2009

Shame on the Rejects! And no, hardcore fans don't -- having been at some infamous gigs in Las Vegas (where you had similar cross-overs -- or worse, when you had a punk band playing with a metal one), I've seen first-hand the destruction (as I'm sure others here have, too).
The tragedy of it all ... ; )

KW
SoCal