[kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 14:37:13 EDT 2009

Karen,

I heard when The Cockney Rejects played The Olympic in 1985 more shit was
thrown then ever for they also played their metal crap! HA! LA Punks do not
like punk bands crossing over to metal. Especially English ones that's for
sure!

~LB

In a message dated 7/20/2009 11:24:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,