[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jul 13 04:17:40 EDT 2009

I'd like to point out how appropriate it is to be discussing the nature of
the Joker / Jester on the gathering. Doesn't really need to be deemed OT
as far as I'm concerned.

Great thread. I personally have limits to what I would fire off as a joke
(dictated by audience and other context of course), and what I'd accept as
a joke...but I laugh at plenty of stuff that'd get me in trouble with
others. Think that sums up *most* (not all) ppl on list and in general.

What does the moniker 'the black jester' imply?