[kj] (OT) There is no hope, at this rate, Mr. Obama--there should be hope...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 20:18:16 EDT 2009

Yeah, but I am just another ant on the hill, so I don't think they would
bother. Welcome to L.A. ;)

~LB

In a message dated 7/10/2009 11:51:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
folk.devil at hotmail.com writes:

LB. Report them to the city. The gas ones are illegal. They probably won't
get cited, but it's good to make a fuss. They're just blowing sh*t into
the ocean.