[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 15:10:43 EDT 2009

Ughh. Just dawned on me you mentioned Foxworthy.  Not a bad comic at all, but I can only stand so much of that Kentucky-jelly humor before it grates on me, especially if he brings up on stage more and more, um, 'bill-hicks' [pun] jokers and it all starts to look like some NASCAR-version attempt at a Trilateral conclave of geniuses out to "eee-haww!!" the entire World.  Whereis Jesus with his flying Iron Cross when you need him most?

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..