[kj] [Bulk] Re: OT: Whoah - Fugazi Steve Albini demos!?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 12 17:21:48 EDT 2009

Nope, I agree, Leigh.

I think _In on the Killtaker_ is their best LP AS AN LP. A lot of people
cream their pants over _Repeater_. repeater is fine, but In on the
Killtaker to me represents them at their peak and is definitely one of
the top in the pantheon of post-hardcore LPs.

People who don't realize everything before Repeater are just collected
EPs, well, what can you do.

-Oliver