[kj] [Bulk] Re: (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 21:00:19 EDT 2009

Wow, I also have Crohn's Disease. It runs in my family, genetically. My
grandfather died of colon cancer and my cancer has a worse form of it
than me.

Never thought I'd be mentioning that here. Anyway, cheers Darren. Hope
you're managing it well. I've noticed on certain diets I do better with
Crohn's. It's obviously not something I like to broadcast.

-Oliver