[kj] FW: Michael Jackson dead - ENOUGH!!!! OH MY GOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:00:24 EDT 2009

Has something happened to dear Michael?
When Thriller was shown in 1984, a statement preceded it. On the screen it read "Due to my beliefs, I wish to state that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult."
Cut straight to Jools (Lord of the world, genius presenter) Holland who was presenting the thing for The Tube.
"Yes, well", he nasally stated, "it doesn't actually say what he was convicted of...."

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.