[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:16:45 EST 2009

I guess we all come here with different routes which is the lists
strength, mine certainly is more ska, reggae/dub, punk
for me something like Maiden or Led Zep is baffling, its alien to my taste.
Most grunge as well was boring, suitable only for landfill, with one
or two exception. So it makes sense to see my route into say techno
which others simply cant fathom.

glowsticks anyone? jah man