[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 15:43:06 EST 2009

I never fully subscribed to all that 'Year Zero' stuff. I love lots of
metal. I adore Punk Rock. I like an unwieldy dollop of so-called
'classic rock.' I like bits of reggae. I like a lot of dance music.
There's more than enough crap that I *don't* like, but at the end of
the day, music is music. I'm too old to define myself by any single
genre anymore.

Henry Rollins of Black Flag, by the way (since they were invoked
earlier) is a huge fan of Ted Nugent, Van Halen and Aerosmith.

Alex in NYC