[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 14:44:09 EST 2009

And what, pray tell, is so wrong with Led Zep & Iron Maiden?

I'd also suggest that Black Flag were as much of an influence -- if
not more so -- on the first wave of Grunge bands (Mudhoney,
Soundgarden, Green River, etc. etc.) as the bands you cite.

Whatever. Arguing over broken up bands of since-vanished genres and
dead comedians is nothing worth getting hot under the collar about.

Alex in NYC