[kj] OT: no god...?

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sat Jan 10 20:04:04 EST 2009

Zealots of all forms are simply projecting their feelings of emptiness into the void of an indifferent world.
Fundamentalist of Y=Fundamentalist of Z in the final analysis. The imposition of their views on others who are uninterested, their concrete good/bad thinking and their smug belief that there is one true explanation I have found in the most "Christian" person who hisses as I mention the Gnostic texts, and the angry young anarchist who believes there is no god and anyone who believes differently is devoid of intellect.

There is something that connects us and makes us human. Some call it God. Let us see what Richard Dawkins will call it when he has that inevitable sling and/or arrow pierces his all too mortal skin.....it happens to us all.

Bette

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:55:14 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] OT: no god...?

You fucking Brits are so fucking lucky to get these wonderful billboards on your fucking busses. We Amerikkkans would never be so lucky; far too many anti-science religious brainwashed lunatics here to ever allow it. Power to Richard Dawkins! (His book actually sold well here)...

From: circusbar at uol.com.brTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:22:26 -0200Subject: Re: [kj] OT: no god...?

I enjoyed this campaign!!

I´m tired of only seeing things related to jesus salvation and/or damnation!!!

d i a z

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.