[kj] OT: no god...?

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Sat Jan 10 11:13:06 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Lawrence
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: no god...?

yes we all do it's the mass grave of the world the question is will we be ressurected to be judged not worthy and be put back in the ground or will we get a second chance god only knows that answer but we are required to follow his commandments , show love for one another and worship him by bible study and prayer but the majority of us are self seeking sinners will he forgive us ??? he knows more about us than ourselves so maybe we shall see to all the non believers signs will be given before the world is cleansed so you will have no excuse....

Yada, yada, yada....