[kj] OT : UK Decay to play shows in Italy & UK during 2009

Darren A. Peace darren.peace at greyvelvet.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 17:19:16 EST 2009

I'd love to hear Jerusalem live. London date? I'm there.

Didn't pick up the "Death So Fatal", although I did convert my Night For
Celebration cassette to MP3 a few years back. And yes, Abbo was definitely
managing EMF; I met him a couple of times around then. Used to know Ian
Dench, the old, rich one from EMF.

I'm really pleased a CD is finally planned - I understand that Abbo was
against the idea. No idea why. It's a fantastic album.

Saw Furyo a couple of times too. They were great both times, although once
IIRC they were supported by the March Violets who were so rank I nearly
left!

Darren
Hungerford, UK