[kj] OT : UK Decay to play shows in Italy & UK during 2009

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Feb 12 16:40:52 EST 2009

Indeed it is Darren ... and I meant to type CD, not SD ... reading the notes
of "Death So Fatal" the bits & bobs CD they brought out a year or so back,
it seems like they did briefly reform in 1993 (there are a couple of 1993
remixes on the CD) but it never came to much (I think Abbo was managing EMF
in the early 90's) then sadly drummer Steve Harle passed away in 1995 ...
Spon seems to be behind recent activity - not sure who drummed last year - I
too couldn't make the proper reunion show in Luton last year. Poor effort on
my part since it was less than 10 miles away. Family commitments methinks.
Surely they would be wise to set up a London date ? I hope so.