[kj] OT : UK Decay to play shows in Italy & UK during 2009

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:01:51 EST 2009

I wonder if Abbo still goes to Blockers? :)

Although I think it is probably long gone by now....> From: darren.peace at greyvelvet.co.uk> To: antoni at clara.net; dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk; gathering at misera.net> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:19:16 +0000> Subject: Re: [kj] OT : UK Decay to play shows in Italy & UK during 2009> > I'd love to hear Jerusalem live. London date? I'm there.> > Didn't pick up the "Death So Fatal", although I did convert my Night For> Celebration cassette to MP3 a few years back. And yes, Abbo was definitely> managing EMF; I met him a couple of times around then. Used to know Ian> Dench, the old, rich one from EMF.> > I'm really pleased a CD is finally planned - I understand that Abbo was> against the idea. No idea why. It's a fantastic album.> > Saw Furyo a couple of times too. They were great both times, although once> IIRC they were supported by the March Violets who were so rank I nearly> left!> > Darren> Hungerford, UK>