[kj] OT: PART 1

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:19:06 EST 2009

Fascinating ... I'd never even heard of Part 1 but got quite a shock when I checked out the myspace page << http://www.myspace.com/part1punk >> and saw that Bob Leith had been on drums. I first met him in 1991 when my mate Rod Duprey was playing keyboards for Ad Nauseum (a Milton Keynes based Cardiacs appreciation society !!!). Within a couple of years Bob and guitarist Jon Poole actually left to join Cardiacs ! All hail this remarkable internet thingy ... and once again big thanks to Oliver for the excellent heads up !

Regards, Antoni